Friday, September 7, 2012

Little Diva Leopard Print Baby Shower


Yup, a Little Diva Leopard Print Baby Shower Theme. So what better way to style it up than in a modern chic way. Pink tones, white and gray was the perfect color scheme to celebrate the Little Diva that is on her way.







































































In this event I met Elkin who is an AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER and who I also have to thank for the gorgeous pictures he took ;)

Super happy with the talented ladies who made my vision come true with the beautiful desserts.

Also wanted to thank the whole team from 900 Park, who were awesome in helping out.
 
Thank you Erika & Luis for trusting me with your baby shower. I can't stop being grateful for amazing clients like yourself who blindly believe in my work. XO.


Photography by Elkin Cardona
Cake by Mdv Cakes
Cake pops by New York Cake pops
Cookies by Sprinkle Parade
Invitation, Design & Stylist by bonito design
Fabulous Venue at 900 Park


SHARE:

No comments

© BONITO DESIGN BLOG :: HELEN GUZMAN. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig