Thursday, September 20, 2012

CIRCUS THEME

One of my close friend's baby, Lucas, was turning 1 two weeks ago. She sent me the theme, colors and style she kinda was aiming for. And of course I was thrilled to design a fun invite for cutie pie Lucas.




Designed Printable Placemats with the same element designs as the invitation to tie it all in.





The Center pieces, which I LOVED, were done by Lucas' artsy aunt.



 


Circus Theme Water Labels Printables were also designed for this party.

Mommy, Daddy & cutie pie Lucas.





















Party done by Lucas' Mommy, aka my talented friend Yodi.

Center pieces & Cute Boxes made by Lucas' aunt, Cesarina.
Circus theme Placemats & Water Bottle Label Printables by bonito design
Circus Theme Invitation by bonito design

Bravo to Yodi for a great job on this cute party!!!



SHARE:

No comments

© BONITO DESIGN BLOG :: HELEN GUZMAN. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig